Tuesday, November 4, 2014

NBA prediction for Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Time Away Home Winner Losser
7:00 PM ET
MIA
CHA
MIA CHA
7:00 PM ET
ORL
PHI
PHI PHI
7:30 PM ET
TOR
BOS
BOS TOR
7:30 PM ET
MIN
BKN
BKN MIN
7:30 PM ET
NYK
DET
NYK DET
8:00 PM ET
CHI
MIL
CHI MIL
8:00 PM ET
IND
WAS
IND WAS
8:30 PM ET
ATL
SAS
SAS ATL
9:00 PM ET
MEM
PHX
MEM PHX
9:00 PM ET
CLE
UTA
CLE UTA
10:00 PM ET
DEN
SAC
SAC DEN
13:00 PM ET
LAC
GSW
GSW LAC
These are my prediction for today Wednesday, November 5, 2014. I think todays prediction don't need much explanation except for the last game between Los Angeles Clippers and Golden State, I feel Golden State is a better team and they are going to play at home, but well an elite team like LAC can win away easily.  Home court is a factor, but not a big one because elite or championships teams must win away in order to win a championship so I think LAC can do that, but GSW is a better overall team.

No comments:

Post a Comment