| Time |
Away |
Home |
Winner |
Losser |
| 7:00 PM ET |
 MIL
|
 IND
|
IND |
MIL |
| 7:30 PM ET |
 HOU
|
 MIA
|
HOU |
MIA |
| 7:30 PM ET |
 WAS
|
 NYK
|
NYK |
WAS |
| 7:30 PM ET |
 OKC
|
 TOR
|
OKC |
TOR |
| 8:00 PM ET |
 ORL
|
 CHI
|
CHI |
ORL |
| 8:00 PM ET |
 CHA
|
 NOP
|
NOP |
CHA |
| 10:00 PM ET |
 CLE
|
 POR
|
CLE |
POR |
| 10:30 PM ET |
 PHX
|
 LAL
|
LAL |
PHX |
I feel that Kobe Bryant and the Lakers are going to get their first win of the season. In the other hand, I think the Miami Heat is going to lose their first game of the season and their first game at home as well. This is what I got for today (Tuesday, November 4). I hope it really helps you guys out and remember we are humans, we are not perfect, our prediction are base on stats and others important factors, but anything can happen..
No comments:
Post a Comment