Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Wednesday, OCTOBER 29, 2014 (NBA GAMES)

Milwaukee Bucks @ Charlotte Hornets 7:00PM ET

 Lose
 Win
I totally feel that the Hornets are a better team, and plus they have home court advantage,

Philadelphia 76ers @ Indiana Pacers 7:00PM ET

 Lose
 Win
Is fair to say that one of the top team from last year and this year is going to win, plus they have home advantage.

Brooklyn Nets @ Boston Celtics 7:30PM ET

 Win
 Lose
I'm not sure how this one will go, but Boston team is not complete yet and BKN has a better roster.

Washington Wizards @ Miami Heat 7:30PM ET

 Lose
 Win
I feel the Heat is a better team than the Wizards even though they are missing Lebron James, They still got the big two plus Luol Deng and they have Home Court advantage as well.

Atlanta Hawks @ Toronto Raptors 7:30PM ET

 Win
 Lose
I feel that ATL is a better team and base on their performance last year they can do much more better than Toronto.

Minnesota Timberwolves @ Memphis Grizzlies 8:00PM ET

 Lose
 Win
Lets be honest even though Min has Andrew Wiggins in their team, they lose their start Kevin Love, the team still need to build up their chemistry. 

Chicago Bulls @ New York Knicks 8:00PM ET

 Lose
 Win
Is true that the one time MVP is coming back, but the Knicks still have Carmelo Anthony and home court advantage.

Detroit Pistons @ Denver Nuggets 9:00PM ET

 Lose
 Win
I feel that the Pistons is a much more stronger team,but the Nuggets have home court advantage and is a team that never gives up.

Houston Rockets @ Utah Jazz 9:00PM ET

 Win
 Lose
We saw yesterday what Hou is capable off, the team is one of the best team in the NBA.

Los Angeles Lakers @ Phoenix Suns 10:00PM ET

 Lose
 Win
The Lakers just play a game yesterday and Lose, I feel they still have a long way ahead of them,

Golden State Warriors @ Sacramento Kings 10:00PM ET

 Win
 Lose
We all know how good of a team Golden State is. And in the other hand Sacramento is not as good as the Golden State.

Oklahoma City Thunder @ Portland Trail Blazers 10:30PM ET

 Lose
 Win
I feel that OKC is going to lose because they are missing their star.


No comments:

Post a Comment